Starting from a start-up set up to building a strong CS team
The Client's Story.
Considering all risks with Outsourcing.
The SOLUTION provided by Centrecom.
We understand that each and every client is unique, both in terms of requirements, but also in terms of business operation. We completely understood the Client's considerations, and that is why we sat down and built a plan that was tailored to their requirements: an established company looking to extend its market reach in a new area, and doing so away from home. At Centrecom, we seek to build long-lasting relationships built on trust and loyalty. For the success of this project, it was crucial for us to have the Client's trust. What did we do:
- We started with a pilot project for three (3) months only with two (2) Russian Speaking Agents;
- We kept an open and transparent communication channel with the Client on a daily basis;
- We analysed and discussed the customer trends and patterns alongside with the Client, giving the Client recommendations on how to improve the Customer Journey to be more effective in reaching the market.
- After two (2) months, the Client was very happy with the quality of service, and the outcome, that we increased to three (3) agents.
- The client wanted us to monitor their CS team back home.
- Six (6) months down the line, the CS Team grew to include English and German-speaking agents.
- After a year, the Malta team at Centrecom had a Customer Service team, as well as a VIP CS Team.
What did the Client have to say?.
Centrecom were so committed to our mission to grow the business that they helped us put in resource planning and business development. This led us to build a very trustworthy relationship with them and that is why after only one year, we outsourced our full CS Team and VIP Team.
The Centrecom Team is very quick to roll up their sleeves to keep our customers happy. They stuck together with us in both the easy days and the busy ones. For us, that is dedicated, loyal, and efficient customer service!"